Microdermabrasion is a noninvasive skin resurfacing procedure which employs an abrasive substance (aluminium oxide) that gently exfoliates the upper most layers of the skin.
The abrasion gently removes dead skin cells and skin debris also stimulating cell renewal, detoxification and the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Microdermabrasion is now successfully being used world-wide to help improve and eliminate various skin imperfections and complaints.
- Optimal Skin Hydration
- Curb breakouts
- Deeply purify the skin
- Pigment reduction
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin smoothing
- Has Anti-ageing properties
- Increase cellular renewal
- Diamond and crystal compatible
- Completely Portable: a safe system that can easily be moved around hassle free
- Reliable & Efficient: a high power motor & built-in fan for better cooling and continuous operation
- A patented hand piece & disposable plastic tip at a 37° angle: allowing for a comfortable, hygienic and effective skin treatment
- Uniquely uncalibrated: ability to work on various skin types and conditions